I am so excited to begin a new chapter and a new career path and I have learned so much about myself during the transition. I've grown so much and healed so much that I can't wait to share all my experiences and new-found knowledge with you! I'm still going to be quiet here but I will still be posting on my Facebook page so be sure to Like The STRONG Life on Facebook to get the latest. :-)
I will be back in September with posts to help you become strong physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is a constant growing and learning process as we move through our lives and while I share my journey with you, it is my hope that you will join me, share with me and be inspired!
Here is what to expect:
- Continuation of The Wifely Life Series which shares my experiences, findings and the overall fun (or "fun") that comes with being a wife and military wife
- Inspiration quotes and scriptures that will sometimes come in the form of free printables
- Love Challenges! Not just on marriage but also focusing on loving yourself and God
- Pep Talks and Tips for motivation, inspiration and/or ideas to keep you on track of being STRONG
- Snippets of what I eat and collected recipes for getting on the clean eating track
- Workout plans for the gym, at home, and my own progress (did I mention that I want to compete someday?! Ahh!)
- DIYs around the home (decor and makeshift workout equipment) I got a fun project lined up for the first of this series! I gotta pretty up a bar my husband built!
- Sharing anything and everything I find that helps me learn and will help you learn too!
Now, I'll be back in September on a regular schedule but between now and then, I just know my blogger itch will need to be scratched and I'll probably post a few times. All this studying is turning my brain to mush and I need a break every now and then! So I'll see you soon! :-)
|My silly girl interrupting my studying time ;-)|