Tuesday, June 12, 2012

LiveFit Inspired Plan























I was so excited to start Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer back in April and I did awesome going to the gym everyday according to the plan until I hit Phase 2. That and the hubs stopped going with me to the gym so I had to adjust the exercises to ones I am more comfortable with thanks to my lack of confidence in the gym. It is also the military base gym so it is always packed with military dudes and not many women in the weight machine area.

I didn't stop going but I ended up just following the plan with my own modifications (different machines or exercises for certain muscles). I also find it to be a problem to do supersets with some of the machines because our gym is small with basically one of everything you need. However, that means hogging up two machines to superset makes me feel bad.

Maybe as I go further along in my own 6 months workout plan, which incorporates Phase 2 and Phase 3 of the LiveFit Trainer, I will have to get myself to the gym in the wee hours of the morning to actually do the exercises exactly as they are outlined in the plan. For now, Weeks 5-6 of Phase 2 are the basis for which I base my June workout plan on.

This is my June workout plan! It also incorporates Bodyrock and Yoga just because I love doing those things and I don't want to not do them. Call me crazy but I don't have a job and it is bikini season and I need to drop the last 10 pounds to reach my goal weight! (That and I have a crazy idea of maybe going to a competition at the end of the year!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...