Tuesday, June 26, 2012

15 Day Love Boost Challenge - Day 12


I have to apologize for once again putting up a challenge late in the day! I think I got carried away doing menu planning and some food prep. A part of my journal will be my specific foods where I can keep track of my macronutrients and sodium intake. The other part will be more personal and the third part (my journal has three sections) will probably be tracking my gym workouts. I have been tracking my weight and reps on my phone but I am starting to feel that a good ol' pen and paper is easier. Anyone else feel that way sometimes, that apps on our phone are cool and all, but the old fashioned way is what you prefer?

Anyway, on to today's challenge!

Day 12
Hydration
What is the percent of our bodies being made up of water? I don't know off the top of my head, but I sure do know that it is most of our body! So what happens if we don't get the proper intake of water? It is pretty obvious that our bodies just won't function at its best. You've probably heard that you should drink 8 8oz glasses of water and that is just what this challenge will be for today and for the rest of the 15 days. Show some love for yourself by giving your body a better advantage by being hydrated! There are many ways for you to keep track and many bottles have measurements on them. What I did was measured a cup of water and poured it into a glass that I can easily tell where to pour to next time. Then I use My Fitness Pal on my phone to track each glass I drink! You'll probably feel like you have to pee all the time, but it is so worth it!

What ways are you going to track your water? Is this something you keep trying to do but lose track or just can't seem to get enough? Do you flavor your water with fruit or mixes to make it less boring? What are your recommendations?

Oh and I know you definitely can't get 8 glasses now that it is evening for today, but tomorrow, get ready to drink down lots of water!

Day 12 Checklist:
Pray for your man or future man
Say "I love you" before bed
- Start a journal
- Start drinking some water

Be sure to Like The Strong Life on Facebook where I share more on fitness, love and faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...