Thursday, June 14, 2012

15 Day Love Boost Challenge!



When I get to put together a love challenge I get excited but this one has got me all kinds of excited for many reasons.

One is because I love sharing these with you...

Two is because I have launched this here new blog (as you can obviously see! lol) and I can't think of a better way to celebrate a launch...

And Three is because it is going to be an extra challenge being that it will be daily. But that's not all there is to it!

I'm calling it a love boost because it really is going to force you to be conscious of your efforts daily for 15 days with each challenge building on top of the other. Which means each day might be harder for you to be conscious of having more tasks! Hey, I said it was a challenge right?

I'm also dividing it into 3 parts for the all around love that God intended that will be 5 days each.

  • Days 1-5 will focus on God
  • Days 6-10 will focus on your man (if you are single, I'll have alternative tasks)
  • Days 7-15 will focus on you!

Tell me this doesn't sound fun and exciting! I know I'm looking forward to challenging myself! My hope is that by the end of the 15 days, you learn something about yourself and that you take away a few of the habits that you might want to continue beyond the challenge!

I strongly encourage you to get on The Strong Life Facebook Page to make sure you don't miss a challenge and to leave comments on ideas, thoughts or feelings as each challenge day goes on. Come July we will be more loving and will have made the effort in the journey for a strong marriage, a strong faith, and a strong self!

Spread the word, Pin the picture to this post on Pinterest, Tweet or and or Facebook about this! Let's get together and support each other in this 15 Day Love Boost Challenge! I will see you tomorrow! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...