Friday, June 29, 2012

15 Day Love Boost Challenge - Day 15


We did it! We made it to the last day of this challenge! I have to confess that some days it was difficult to do everything on the checklist for the day, but I think being aware of that is an improvement. It certainly has felt like a part of my self-improvement journey. :-)

Today's challenge is not so much a challenge but more of a way to wrap up what the purpose of this challenge has been about.

Day 15
Commitment
If you have been following this challenge for the full 15 days and actually completed each checklist, I commend you! I called this challenge a boost because it was supposed to be challenging in a way that it would infuse different acts of love towards God, towards your man, and towards yourself into your life. By the 15th day, I knew there would be a lot to remember to do but I hope that it forced you to be aware of what is important in your life. Sometimes it can be a struggle to be strong in our lives for those that we love and often times, in trying to do so, we forget to be strong for ourselves. How can we ever expect to be the best we can for others if we neglect ourselves? The challenge for today is to make a commitment to yourself. One where you promise to go after that dream you have been dreaming. That goal you've been reaching for. It can seem like a daunting task but every single little step in that direction brings you that much closer. Why not go for it? Do something today that takes you in that direction. Commit to live a strong life! :-)

What little step will you take today? Did any of the challenges from the last 15 days speak to you? Is there one that you think you will keep doing? I'd love to hear about it!

As for me, I woke up this morning knowing that I was going to write this post. I have my dreams and a few goals along the way. Today I laid out my fitness plan to lose my last 10 pounds by August. This is one of my goals towards reaching my ultimate dreams. (More deets on that soon!) Bring it on July!

Day 15 Checklist:

Be sure to Like The Strong Life on Facebook where I share more on fitness, love and faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...