Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm Back!!!

I am back to the blogging world and I am excited to be devoting my time entirely to sharing what I can to inspire living strong in all aspects of our lives. This isn't a debut for this blog but it kind of feels like one since I have been out of the loop for a few months!

While I plan to post everyday if not most days of the week, I am approaching my blogging routine with a less strict schedule. This is something I learned from my previous blog that only led me to burnout. (Hmm, maybe I can do some posts on blogging tips!) So instead of regular posts on set days, there are regular series of posts that I post as I feel them in my heart. :-) If you stick around you'll see how things will be run.

Those of you who have been following me from my previous blog or just follow me on Twitter and Instagram, I have been silent a lot in those areas. So to kick off my comeback I thought I'd just give an update of what I've been up to while on my hiatus from social media. I also hope that this will be a sort of re-introduction of myself to any of you new visitors!

My Personal Life
I have been spending my summer in the sun as much as possible whether it be at the beach, the pool, a barbeque or floating on the river, I've been getting hooked to this Florida living!




I have also been hard at work with studying. I have been studying for such a long time that it hardly seems as though I'll ever take the personal training certification exam. However, I know it's going to happen and the plan is to do it before October (or before my birthday!)

With the hubs on his first solo flight
My Fitness Life
It has been a blessing that the hubs now has a passion to get to the gym with me! It is so motivating and such a crucial part of my success when he and I push each other when one of us just don't feel like doing anything. I've dropped in pants size and he is looking good (hey I'm his wife, I can say that!) ;-p

My Spiritual Life
I have to be honest here in saying that I have been slacking here. While I pray everyday and try to think of God in every aspect of my life, the growing part has been stagnant the past couple months. I pray that now that I am back to blogging and sharing my journey that I will feel more accountable to strengthen myself in this area. I can't be perfect, but the beauty is that we have a perfect God!

So this is my life and I share it with you. I will strive to be as open as possible in my successes as well as my struggles. I hope this inspires you to be open with me and to live STRONG in every area of our lives!

Mila says hi!


I'm so glad to be back! Be sure to Like The STRONG Life on Facebook to keep up to date on the latest posts!

~ Melina xo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...