Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Quick Intro, More to Come!

Welcome to my new fitness lifestyle blog! My name is Melina. Some of you may know me from my wedding blog, Wedding Pickle, some of you may have just discovered me as a part of your fitness journey.

If you have been a follower, you know that I have a passion for running and fitness. It has pretty much become my job. Not paid of course, but as a stay at home military wife, fitness has taken over my life. (Now if one can get paid to workout, wouldn't we all be motivated? lol) I'm also obsessed with weddings, hence the wedding blog, and Photoshop. (I'm gonna try to do this blog design all by myself!)

I am taking my Personal Trainer Certification exam in about 7 1/2 weeks, after that I will be studying to get my Group Fitness Instructor Certification. My business, as you can see named above in the banner, is set to launch this summer beginning with at-home personal training then expanding to group classes. I am super excited and freaked out at the same time. Starting a business is scary stuff! (P.S. The name is still not permanent, I just needed to try to commit to something before making it official)

Anyway, this blog will be home to my own fitness/business/personal journey and goals, tips, motivation, inspiration and notes as I go along becoming a small business owner. Once the business has launched this will be the place to find announcements on deals, services and schedules. I hope you find this place useful to you. Check back often (as this place is super under construction) and get to know me!

And, if you are in the Pensacola area, I look forward to working with you soon!

Sailing in San Diego! (Dec 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...