Friday, December 5, 2014

Pep Talk Friday: It Don't Matter



Past is past. Let it go.

Guess what?
I’m not crying over what you didn’t do. I’m going to guess you aren’t crying about what I didn’t do either. . .

Do you find yourself looking at your to-do list and dwelling on what wasn’t done? What about what you had done?

I had two days in a row off from working out and I skipped on Wednesday’s post, but I ran everyday, I joined a Yoga studio (another bucket list item down!) I met a new friend and joined a month long group that really made me feel good after just the first meeting.
Plus, I still have tomorrow! Every day is a new chance to start again.

My week wasn’t 100% but I am proud of what I did accomplish this week.

Besides, doesn’t it just get old beating yourself up over something you didn’t get around to? What does that accomplish anyway?

One step back, two steps forward. That means you keep moving forward even with the set backs. Ain’t that good news!?


What kinds of things did you want to accomplish this week but didn’t? Pick one, then think of two things you did accomplish. 

Tell us in the comments below or LIKE The STRONG Life on Facebook and leave a comment there about your two steps forward victory this week!


Therefore . . you win.

~Melina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...