Of course, I don't really pay attention to the dates since these days are all becoming a blur but now that I am making a promise to myself to be present in my life for now on, I just realized that today is 10-11-12! I was working on a post for tomorrow, but then I felt like I just had to come up with a fun post for today! Think of it as a Love Challenge for yourself. :-)
I'll call it 10 Things I'm Thankful For, 11 Things I Like About Myself, and 12 Things I Want to Accomplish This Year. I posted this morning on my Facebook Page about having positive thoughts so that you become a positive person, so here is a post putting that into practice. You should do it with me!
Okay, here goes:
10 Things I'm Thankful For
- My Pug
- My family living in Florida
- Warm weather in the Fall
- My health
- My youth
- The beach
- Knowing love
- The support of my family, a few close friends and an online community
- Finding a new church home so quickly
- Life lighting a fire under my butt to finally make my dreams happen!
11 Things I Like About Myself
- My faith
- My passion for learning
- My hair
- My ability to forgive easily
- My compassion for others
- My love for writing and fitness
- That I can fit my entire shoe collection in a small suitcase (I know, I'm a disgrace to women everywhere, but I'm actually proud to not have spent so much on things I really want but don't need. The shoes are a symbol of that ability)
- That I fully trust God more than ever and it feels good to not carry the burden of the unknown!
- That I don't have many friends. I have few friends that are true and loyal
- That I'm too nice. Maybe it's a flaw as well but I like it!
- My new belief in myself. I've battled insecurity for so long but my confidence is slowly building and I KNOW I can achieve anything I work for. :-)
12 Things I Want to Accomplish This Year
- Lose 5 more pounds
- Finally get my Personal Training Certification
- Work up to 3 mile runs again
- Get back in a blogging routine of at least 3 times a week
- Build my Facebook Page community to 100
- Save $2,000
- Start my business
- Be able to take over all payments of stuff on my own (loans, insurance, phone, etc)
- Buy a gym membership
- Recruit my first paying client
- Make a new friend in town
- Build up an at-home "gym" with all the simple equipment needed to train and teach clients to reach their goals
I think I could have gone on longer on each thing but it's good to get you mind on a positive mindset about yourself. So go ahead, I challenge you to share your 10-11-12! You can comment below, share on The STRONG Life's Facebook page. OR if you have a blog, do your own 10-11-12 post and share the link to it in the comments below so that I can read yours!
Go ahead, what is your 10-11-12? :-)